Saturday, February 2, 2013

those darn codes

So I changed my comment settings recently and added the captcha code requirement.

I read somewhere that those pesky codes discourage people from commenting; and since I love hearing from you and enjoy reading your (real) comments, I decided not to require the captcha code. But hundreds of spam comments later -- I decided, captcha code it is. I figured, it doesn't discourage me from commenting on my friends' blogs or other blogs I enjoy; and I'd like to think that those of you who do respond here want to do so regardless. So I hope I don't echo here in cyberspace, and that you continue to comment and have conversations here.

That said, I also hope those letters and numbers don't drive you crazy. It's for the good of the order. ;-)

Thanks all!

Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...