Wednesday, July 1, 2009

"JUST GO."


...my inner voice said.

But when in doubt, I go back to these words of wisdom...

"One does not discover new lands without consenting to lose sight of the shore for a very long time." - Andre Gide
(Thanks, CRC, for sharing this quote with me before I left Manila in 2003.)

******

"Even paradise can grow too small
When you hear the far horizon's call
Other lands await."

- From Why Explore? (children's picture book by Susan Lendroth)

******

Manifest your must.
Pursue your passion.
Define your day.
Dare to dream.

- Mary Anne Radmacher

******

And, most recently, in a conversation with my neighbor while doing laundry, she said:

"Trust your instincts. Nine out of ten times, your instincts are right."

Wise lady.

Pin It!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Love the quotes ... very relevant!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...