Wednesday, October 31, 2007

the little things


photos by Mia, collage & graphics by Camille

Juggling full-time work, part-time grad studies, and part-time yoga instruction (and walking/running/cooking/baking/taking pictures somewhere in between), has left little time for "down-time". Doing my best not to have all my energy sapped by all these commitments, many times it takes another person's perspective to see things in a new light and regain a sense of centeredness.

I turned on my PC, intending to edit my research paper for school, and found that I received this beautiful collage made by Camille, my friend for nearly two decades and counting, and uber-creative writer/producer.

And again, I am reminded... to hit the "pause" button even for just a few minutes. To be thankful for the little things... and to see the world with a sense of wonder, just like my nephew Lorenzo in the picture, chasing bubbles. Joyful and 100% in-the-moment.


Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...